- Phone: 919-515-3451
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Keystone Science Center 24
Dr. Tang is an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. His research focuses on power system economics. Sample topics include: economic modeling and data analytics of electricity markets; game-theoretic analysis and design of market mechanisms; control and optimization for the evolving smart grid; statistical learning, forecasting, and financial trading; energy systems and policy.
- Quantifying Cost-of-Service Impacts of Distributed Generation
- CPS: Small: Data-Driven Reinforcement Learning Control of Large CPS Networks using Multi-Stage Hierarchical Decompositions
- Photovoltaic Analysis and Response Support (PARS) Platform for Solar Situational Awareness and Resiliency Services
- Cybersecurity for Electric Power Systems