- Phone: 919-513-4832
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Jordan Hall Addition 2231
- Website: https://research.cnr.ncsu.edu/blogs/elizabethnichols/
Elizabeth Nichols works on sustainable woody biomass production across multi-functionable landscapes and also directs the undergraduate certificate and minor in Renewable Energy Assessment (REA) and is facilitating development of a graduate certificate in Renewable Energy Development for the Master’s of Environmental Assessment.
- NC Sustainable Pellet Production for Poultry
- Does Wood Pellet Heat Reduce Ammonia Exposures to Farmworkers in Poultry Houses?
- Forestry of the Future: Improving Student Readiness and Workforce Participation of Underrepresented Minority Populations in Forest Resources
- Populus-based Production of Solid Biofuel
- Coastal Plain Aquifer Vulnerability to Extreme Storms and Implications for Rural Prosperity, Food Security, and Water Resource Resiliency
- The Silviculture of Populus for Veneer
- Intercropping POPULUS for Bioenergy and Veneer
- A Watershed Model to Understand Groundwater and Surface Water Interactions to Support Sewer Utility Resilience at the Jacksonville N.C. Forest Water Re-Use Facility
- RAPID: Collaborative Research: Impacts of Extreme Flooding on Hydrologic Connectivity and Water Quality in the Atlantic Coastal Plain and Implications for Vulnerable Populations
- Predicting SRWC productivity and economic feasibility