Power up “your cells” with some Carolina ‘que!
Please join the Research Triangle Cleantech Cluster and the Duke University Energy Initiative for BBQ and brews Thursday, August 29th.
3:00 – 5:00 pm cluster-wide meeting
5:00 – 7:00 pm BBQ supper on the patio @ Duke University
Hear about recent research from RTI that further demonstrates the Research Triangle Region’s leading position in smart grid, smart water and smart transportation. And send off summer, swig some suds, and network with the region’s cleantech community!
Invite a friend!
Event will be held on Duke University’s West Campus
Parking available at the Bryan Center
3-5 pm clusterwide meeting: Teer Engineering Bldg, Room 203
5-7 pm BBQ on the patio: Gross Hall, Energy Hub
Directions to the Duke University Byran Center Visitor Parking Lot:
• Take NC-147 / Durham Fwy to Exit 13 (Chapel Hill St.)
• Turn RIGHT onto W. Chapel Hill St.
• Continue onto Duke University Rd.
• Turn RIGHT onto Towerview Rd.
• At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Towerview Rd.
• Turn RIGHT onto Science Dr.
• Stay on Science Dr. and follow signs to “Visitor Parking”
• Arrive at Bryan Center Visitor Parking Lot